Update Schedule Text

Updates on Monday and Wednesday, with additional updates on an entirely irregular basis.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Linkage, Questions and Updates

I've started adding some Linkage at the bottom of the blog page - I'm surprised that a simple search for "Tech Support Blog" didn't turn up more blogs about Tech Support in the first three or four pages.

If you find a blog you think would look good in the Linkage List, add a comment here and I'll check it out.

If you have a question about Tech Support in general (not an actual Technical Support issue, but a question about the job, the industry, how I managed to stay sane), feel free to drop a comment and I'll put it into the "To Answer" stack for a posted response. 

I've worked out an Update schedule for this site - I'll have regular posts up Monday and Wednesday, with additional posts added when things occur to me and / or I find something useful and / or neat.

Thanks again to everyone who's spreading the word about this project. I'll do my best to keep it interesting, relevant and as low-snark as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment